Adsense

Sunday, November 8, 2009

diamond cuff bracelets


While I am not crazy about cuff bracelets, I have to admit that this one is insanely exquisite. It's covered in pave diamonds, (my favorite), and perfectly evokes the absolutely beautiful '20s deco-inspired designs that brought us beauties like the Chrysler building in NYC. Judith Ripka's designs are classic - and while this piece harkens back to to the Roaring '20s, I can't imagine anyone would ever tire of wearing it. They better not at $60,000 either. Available at the Judith Ripka boutique in Beverly Hills at

1 comment:

  1. This is really really like a hard compiegn to fine gold braceletswhen you have too many choices to go, among a pool of styles its not easy to choose for yourself so I often have to go for this confusion but my problems solved when I visited the store pravins and I got a beautiful range over here.

    ReplyDelete