Adsense

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chanel's Camelia diamond Necklace


Isn't this Chanel Camelia necklace in 18k white gold with diamonds just, well...so darn pretty? Look at it! Who doesn't love a beautiful flower covered in diamonds? Even if you're not a girly-girl like me, you have to appreciate this piece. I have no idea what on earth it retails for, since Chanel does not list pricing on its website, but I do know that the Camelia collection rings fetch somewhere between $20000 - $36000, so this necklace has to run a wee bit more. I know it's nothing new... the Camelia collection has been around for quite some time, but I felt this necklace deserved a moment in the sun so we could all be reminded of its beauty and the nearly-perfect fashion behemoth that is the house of Chanel.

No comments:

Post a Comment